SHIPPING AND DAMAGE POLICY
- Lead times and shipping costs are subject to change. If you have any questions about lead times or the shipping costs of any item, please inquire before purchase, because refunds cannot be given. If no inquiry regarding shipping costs is made, then you agree to pay all shipping and handling fees associated with your purchase.
- Most items will ship via FedEx Ground or USPS within 5-7 business days of placing your order. Our items do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. Many of the products we sell ship directly from our vendor. Once your order has shipped, transit times typically range from 2-7 business days, depending on your location. More specific information about lead times for each product in the boutique is found on the item listing. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Where noted, some large items will ship via freight carrier. Most freight carriers deliver from 9 am to 5 pm CST, Monday-Friday. A representative from the freight company will call to schedule delivery to your home. Items will be delivered outside your home or to the front door. We do not currently offer inside white glove delivery.
- You will receive an email notification with tracking details when your order ships. Please use this tracking information to stay up to date on your shipment.
- We currently ship to the 48 contiguous United States. At this time, we do not ship internationally or to Alaska or Hawaii. Orders shipped within the state of Alabama will incur sales tax.
- Some oversized, extra heavy or fragile items may be subject to additional shipping charges. See the product detail page for more information.
- Upon receipt of any shipment, please inspect your items carefully for any damage or defects that may have occurred in transit and contact email@example.com immediately. Please keep original packaging and document both the item and packaging damage with pictures. Claims for damaged items must be made to us within 48 hours of receiving the item. Claims made after 48 hours cannot be accepted, and no refund will be given.
- If your item has been shipped using freight delivery, inspect your delivered item before you sign for it to ensure there’s been no freight damage. If there is damage to a freight delivery, refuse the shipment and do not sign the packing slip.
- The cost of any repair to an item damaged in shipping will not be given consideration for payment by Mayfair South unless prior approval for repair is provided by Mayfair South in writing to the customer.